Jewelry Care Tips
Fine and fashion jewelry at its best!
Pride is taken in selecting cute quality products with the intent of feeling all the vibes. Enjoy the look and consider these tips to help maintain the longevity of your jewelry.
Take good care of your jewelry. Many of the items are alloy, .925, and/or copper base etc.
- Avoid high temperatures.
- Keep from cosmetics, water, sweat, and other types of moisture.
- Store each separately in a covered box or even a sealed bag to avoid oxidation in rusting.
Stainless Steel * cleaning tips from oxidation*
- 2 small bowls filled with warm water
- Add about 2 - 3 drops of mild dish soap to the 1st bowl only
- Dip the corner of a soft cloth into the water + soap mixture to soften
- Gently rub the cloth along the jewelry
- With care, use a soft-bristle toothbrush to rub off any excess debris away
- Allow the stainless steel jewelry item to rest into the 2nd bowl of warm water to rinse it thoroughly
- Using a clean dry cloth to delicately wipe away any excess water is important to this process.
- Set dry jewelry to the side for complete drying
- If available use a jewelry polishing cloth to polish the jewelry item and place in your favorite fabric lined storage safekeep
* These are suggested practices, not a guarantee.